We are always looking for great candidates in accounting, human resources, marketing, product development, supply chain, information technology and more.
Currently we are hiring for:
We’re actively seeking a full-time Brand Manager to join our dynamic team. The primary responsibility for this position is to lead, develop, and execute annual brand plans. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing annual marketing plans, including new products, consumer promotions, merchandising and public relations
- Leading project initiatives across all elements of the marketing mix
- Completing key business analysis, including; competitive assessments, promotion evaluation, SKU rationalization, pricing/sizing analysis, and market research analysis and implications
The ideal candidate for this experienced position will be someone who is eager to work with iconic national consumer package good brands in a values-centered, collaborative and family-friendly organization. If this is you, please submit your cover letter and resume to HumanResources@Perio-Inc.com, demonstrating the following:
- Formal education, including a 4-year degree, in marketing, business, or other related programs. MBA is preferred. Additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Demonstrated success in marketing, product development and/or brand management experience required; as typically acquired by 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Proven expertise in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Other competencies include:
- Cross-functional teamwork
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
Position requires ability and willingness to travel approximately 10%, including local and overnight travel. Valid OH drivers’ license and means of transportation is required.
This is primarily a sedentary position, that requires constant use of computer, phone and in-person interactions, and other office equipment. Lifting and/or exerting force of approximately 10 lbs. to carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The mental requirements for the position include the ability to maintain confidentiality, as well as composure and professionalism during potentially difficult conversations or negotiations with vendors. Candidates with disabilities who may require an accommodation to be able to perform the essential functions of the position are encouraged to contact the HR Director.
WHAT WE OFFER
We strive to provide a fulfilling work environment, where you can be proud to say that you work for Perio! Here are just a few reasons that you'll want to join our family:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life, disability income, flexible spending account, health savings account, and company matching 401k.
- Active wellness program, including an onsite workout area.
- Strong history of supporting a variety of charitable causes, with matching gifts available through the Barbasol Foundation.
- An organization that values balance between work obligations and your life outside of work.
- A culture the celebrates the individual differences and similarities that each person brings to the workforce, and a participative environment which relies on a range of perspectives to foster creativity and solve problems.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources: humanresources @ perio-inc.com
Back to Top
Perio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.